Monday 2 June 2014

Repost #8: Thought leftovers

I saw this picture and I couldn't resist posting it here :D
Which brings me to the subject- I'm TIRED of hearing some people say "I was a metalhead once but.." and before I get any further- I know some people who used to listen to metal, stopped and found love to other pieces of music, that's perfectly fine. I'm refering to people much younger than me, with clearly no deeper knowledge about music in general- I've met some of them, 90% were girls talking about Metallica and Korn.. WOW, YOU'VE REALLY EXPLORED WHOLE MUSICAL HORIZONS NOW, DIDN'T YOU?

You were not a metalhead :) Knowing handful of bands, dressing like an emo whore and burning a cat doesn't make a person more metal.

Wanna be a metalhead? First You need to feel the noize ;)



Then appreciate that You are alive and free :)





Spread the word about music that needs more attention like I do now :P



And explore metal music, You may find very strange stuff there but it's worth discovering ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment