Friday 13 June 2014

Cd boost

So I just added over 10 cds to my collection and I'm making a music orgasm marathon now, so let me say a few words about arrived records while I give them their first listen. I never review cds after first listen, but these observations can be quite useful to me later when I give them a proper listen and compare with fresh listening :) One should always check evolution of their opinion over time ;)

Alestorm- Leviathan EP

A 4 piece ep from Alestorm, I thought it will be quite boring because I own their entire discography but I was kindly surprised- the Leviathan song on this record is quite different from the album one, focusing more on riffs than epic background, me gusta! Wolves of the Sea is the only known song, still awesome but I overlistened it once so it's not making my dick grow anymore. Weiber und Wein is a german version of Wenches and Mead, very fresh sound for me, a lot of fun to listen to a german pirate scottish accent xD. And finally the heavy metal pirates, which blows minds with riffs, as I remember it was a cover song, never heard the original but the cover is totally awesome, nice good old vocals :)


Alestorm Live At The End Of The World

Aside of too silent vocals the show was tfufahfakjfweafhwwfuiu, my score is banana/4,5 and "oy got me drunk sehr gut, da!"

gonna finishwhen i soberap, to be contununed

No comments:

Post a Comment