Monday 2 June 2014

Repost #10: 4 random guitarists

Just spreading a word about people I love to listen to, not that some of these names need more recognition, but a little more won't hurt, right?

1. Barymetallon

First one is pretty much inactive these days, but a true Kalmah fan with 18 videos-song covers. He is the man responsible for my love towards Kalmah, as thanks to him I was able to see clearly guitarwork in Kalmah songs. Here's my personal favourite, Heroes to Us





2. Garrett Peters

Covering a shitload of solos, also responsible for my deep love towards Winter Madness- listening to this amazing solo is one thing but seeing it is just mind-blowing




3. Nif Riffs

No covers here, just original, fresh songs packed with melodic death metal guitars. We will definitely hear more about his music soon, songwriting here is top notch. I wish he would find a vocalist that would match his music but seriously, is there somebody good enough for the job? I don't think so. HIS CD IS AWESOME, AND I WROTE ABOUT IT IN REPOST LATER




4. 331Erock

And of course, super obvious one that needs no more attention, I guess.. of course he killed his own legend by talking on one video as he was known as a silent, smiling dark knight :P

Not only an amazing guitar player but a genius when it comes to remaking songs into metal versions. I've heard a shitload of metal versions of songs but no one is even close to Erock, not a single band like Ensiferum, Pathfinder, Trollfest, Norther, Children of Bodom can cover songs like Erock. Period.


No comments:

Post a Comment