Monday 2 June 2014

Repost #14: JESUS CHRIST IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!


YEAH, A WHOLE POST IN CAPS LOCK, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT... Then I'm truly sorry :( BUT ANYWAY I'VE JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER FROM NIF RIFFS/AEPHANEMER (TOUGH WORD, STILL TOO LAZY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IT MEANS, BUT HEY, I CAN BE DUMB, I'M FROM POLAND :P I WILL CALL IT "NIFFINITY " ANYWAY XD )

I'VE ORDERED 3 COPIES OF HIS DEBUT EP "KNOW THYSELF" (I WILL CALL IT "RIFFS OF AWESOME MADNESS", ROAM FOR SHORT, SEE HOW MY NAMES ARE BETTER? :P ) FOR SOME POCKET MONEY (20 EURO TOTAL FOR 3 CDS AND SHIPPING) AND TO MY SURPRISE I FOUND INSIDE A LETTER, BUTTON,  6 STICKERS AND A SMALL BOTTLE WITH GROUND. WTF RIGHT? THEN I READ THE LETTER, LET ME WRITE IT DOWN FOR YOU GUYS:

"Hello Michal !
Thank You for buying my debut EP, Know Thyself!
I'm really glad you like my music enough to pay for it. This really means something to me.
I hope You will enjoy the little gifts I left in the envelope. You probably wonder what this small bottle is, and what is inside.
My homeland, which is called "Limousin", is known in France as the place where the last French-origin wolves disappeared decades ago.
There is a forest in the mountains surrounding my hometown where I like to walk. This is a very lively place, full of deers, foxes, and wild boars.
Every time I was stuck during the composition of Know Thyself, I went to these woods and found inspiration. I was just singing my song and eventually new melodies came out.
The small bottle contains some ground from this forest . I don't know if it will bring you creativity and determination as it did to me, but at least consider it as a mark of respect to one of the first persons who supported me.
With all my heart,
Thank You!
-Martin
"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS GUY IS SO METAL AND THIS LETTER MADE MY WHOLE PASSION TOWARDS MUSIC WORTH ALL THE TROUBLE AND EFFORT I PUT IN, TOMORROW I WILL SEND 2 OF THESE CDS TO MY FRIENDS AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO PROMOTE HIS ASS

INNER STORM, MY DEAR READERS, SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK BUT I KINDA NEEDED TO DO THAT. THERE IS A MIGHTY INNER STORM INSIDE ME TOO.


No comments:

Post a Comment