Monday 2 June 2014

Repost #3: Well, it's an edited crap

These are only parts of a post I made 1,5 year ago, but it made me laugh- I am such a fucking idiot sometimes (75% of a time?)

So, I guess, You can call me a "music lover"- which is a hipser term (everything is hipster nowadays :/ ), hated by A Dose of Buckley (he called me a narrow-minded idiot once, I was so flattered- I love him even more now!). But still, I love music, not "music". Music takes time, human's effort and skill to create&play. It is an elite form of art that can move people more than a fucking 100 years old painting made by some crackhead or a fucking 2000 years old vase, piece of furniture or even corpse of a Christ himself
 (if my blog was more popular I would get smacked for this sentence :P Ok, if offended change this sentence with something like "bones of a dinosaur" :) )
... Well, maybe the 500 years old bucket of butter was as moving as music but whatever, get to the point, idiot :P.
"Music" on the other hand doesn't require anything mentioned before, it's cheap, easy to make, takes no talent only some smart marketing, promotion and "catchy" beats (but as far as I know, it doesn't have to be catchy, just listen to Nicky Minaj, or whatever he/she is called :/ ).
A lot of new pop is going this way, as well hip hop in Poland, dubstep, and even rap (thank God there are still some good rappers out there). I really hope there are some good pop artists that are just not popular enough.. When I hear Justin Bieber saying that he will be another Michael Jackson then a part of me dies. I mean, he can rape children, that's fine with me- everyone needs a hobby- but as far as musical talent is concerned he is way, WAY behind Mike.

tl;dr, don't read this people, it's boring- too late? Too bad, trololololo-lololo-lololo!

No comments:

Post a Comment