Friday 27 March 2015

Tina S.



So, if you don't know there's a 15 years old (soon 16) female guitarist from France that about 100,000 people want to marry right now because she covers popular songs like Dragonforce and Yngwie Malmsteen.

So, yet another example of "if you have boobs-you rule", even when those boobs are small and not really interesting. Tina S is a cover guitarist, she has been popular for some time now but you don't see her releasing any solo stuff. That's why I don't consider her a good musician (a good guitarist yes).

One thing I saw about her disturbs me. On her channel she has videos from 2008. When she was 7-8. And am I supposed to believe she did this on herself? It looks to me that there's a parent behind all this. She doesn't smile on her videos, and always look somewhere far away.
 (mind that it's my own opinion)
There is no passion visible from her playing. That what bothers me, I kinda feel bad for her. Looks like she was forced and pushed by her parents to learn to play guitar and become "famous", and I really hope I'm wrong this time.

Oh, and her fans are the worst people ever but you would expect that by now. I imagine a group of sad and fat guys 10-20 years older than her jerking off to a youtube video.
But I can dream, can't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment