Monday 30 March 2015

I'm an idiot



Whoops, me a die hard Galneryus fan kinda missed the info about their last album in 2014, which is strange because I remember checking their site for tour info -_-


^ Their new music video, I won't post link to full album because I'm a sea pirate, not a music pirate god damn it!

And this stuff is quite unique for Galneryus, Sho still can't pronounce english words but it's hard to teach an old dog some new tricks, his vocals are still great with cheesy gayness flowing through entire song. Maybe he fell into a cauldron of unicorn soup when he was a baby? Anyway the track is heavily keyboard oriented and Syu shines only during solos which somehow disappointed the fans.. Yes, the solo doesn't beat Angel of Salvation but remember Future Never Dies? It wasn't better than Destiny either when it comes to solos.

The only problem with this track for me is the part after the solo with tempo change and different vocals. Maybe if I spoke japanese it would fit better. Thankfully their comeback to chorus+outro is pure perfection.

With this track Galneryus really starts to sound more stratovarish than ever. They proved many times that Syu beats any Strato guitarist and it looks like a keyboard challenge this time :D When I have my hands on their album I will check if Yuhki can compare to Jens Master Of All Keyboards.

And as I like to throw something warm in the end I'm very glad that one of my favourite bands and one of the most skilled bands I know continues to surprise me and proves that my judgement was right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment