Monday 28 September 2015

Really tired of this very specific question

Ok, for the last time, I know that the subject is not music related, but let's talk about Brolly Super Saiyan transformation, or how I like to write it (with an error, I guess) Super Sayajin.

Once I cared what was official info and what wasn't, but that's no longer the case. My Super Sayajin transformation multiplies power 5 times, not 50. A few arguments behind it:

- they fight too damn many times in their base form. The movies are absurd in that matter, but they are non cannon. Beginning of a fight with Brolly 1st time? Base forms. Base Gohan vs SSj Brolly in the second movie, even though Gohan was weaker than in the first movie? Battling Android 13,14,15 in base forms for a long time? If SSj2 Vegeta was not able to land a decent hit on Kid Buu then how can he survive any punch when in base form? Super Sayajin 2 is oficially 100* stronger than base, so Vegeta should be fucked with one punch.

- even if he trains with Goku for 3 years then how the hell can Piccolo fight Android 20? He was around 1,3 mln when on Namek, and now what, 100 mln after 3 years?

- not only Piccolo, every human is fucked in this scenario, in addition to being generally fucked. Tien fighting Semi-perfect Cell is a prime example. In my list Tien is at ~3mln, Cell at ~70 mln and yet Tien can stall him for a while. And the official guides want to tell me that Tien was way below 3mln and Cell was around 700 mln? Yeah, sure.

Oh, and while we are at it- while I can agree that Super Sayajin 2 doubles the power of a Super Sayajin (*1,64 in my list) I won't agree that Super Sayajin 3 is 4 times stronger than SSj2. This the biggest bullshit in the whole official info. If it was so powerful then how come Vegeta never tried to achieve it? How was it possible that in Battle of Gods he was for a while stronger than Super Sayajin 3 Goku?

I have the answers that are more logical than any official info: Super Sayajin 3 wasn't that strong, was flawed and Vegeta just decided to master the previous transformation, so he could power up to some extreme levels, especially when emotions came in.

And don't get me started about Super Buu being like 5 times stronger than Majin Buu and Ultimate Gohan being able to transform further to Super Sayajin. Grand Kai told him to rise his power to a Super Sayajin while in Ultimate base state in the manga so now
  don't make up stupid bullshit like that

subject closed, don't ask me again about it -_-


No comments:

Post a Comment