Monday 27 July 2015

New Idol

Everyone needs an idol in their lives at some point, someone to look up too and "be just like him". I wasn't different in that regard, as I always wanted to be like Jim Curry, making people laugh with dumb behavior (from Ace Ventura movies) and faces + be like Leslie Nielsen when I'm old. For middle age I wanted to be as cool as Atos from Three Musketeers (1973 film) played by Oliver Reed.
While I still keep those personas in high regard, I grew up (only a little bit, don't be nervous), and Falk Maria Schlegel became my new idol, thanks to his stage presence, short hair and makeup.
 But now I think I found a new one. Not only he's a main guitarist in 2 bands, main songwriter and lyrics writer for one, a master mixer (better than Tom Dickson) and the best autotune manager money can buy. During the night he dons a turtle shell as a ninja turtle wannabe to fight crime, what he lacks in an apetite for pizza and beer he overcompensates with a lust for bananas and eating smurfs (Gargamel character was based on his appearance, plus he's also a wizard, just like Gargamel).
To add some more awesomeness his cat is Batman

So without further bullshit let me introduce my new idol- Rolka Niama from Fat Phinder!


1 comment: