Wednesday 8 July 2015

Bye Litvintroll :(

I wont forget that night

EDIT: Ok, now I know they are not from Lithuania but from Belarus , my bad

Not all music news have to be positive, sadly.

Today I think it's time to say goodbye to guys from Litvintroll. The band disbanded in April, and I was a bit late to the news but still hoped it was a late April's Fools joke. Sadly the guys were serious, and I don't even have any of their albums, I will try to quickly get those.

They were not a well known band, but truly an amazing one, unique as fuck both in approach to folk metal and language. I know that Poland and Lithuania have a bad past together and it was mostly because of Polish assholes but I send the most crystal clear messages of love to those guys. I hope that no matter what are You gonna do now will come out great, and thanks for an awesome gigs, good talk after the show even if I wasn't 100% sure if You understood me and wonderful music.

Those memories will never die
Always visible in my eye
Stored deep inside of me
Lasting like a Tilia tree


And here we go, Tilia, or Lipka


No comments:

Post a Comment