Thursday 21 April 2016

Stratovarius new song- "Until The End Of Days"


who wrote the song&lyrics?


I can't find the info who wrote the lyrics for this song, I bet it was Jani or Lauri. And it shows, it could be an another mediocre song (there are a few on Eternal), but cheesy lyrics and a positive tune make it much more outstanding. Reminds me of a Fantasy from Nemesis album, in a good way.

Timo is singing higher than usual, and I can't stop wondering how can he sound so uptight without any bad tension on the throat. On the second listen the bass like make me think Lauri wrote that song.

Catchy, lively, cheesy, upbeat, motivational, simply built but with many interesting transitions.

Prime example of a power metal song, delivered by Power metal fathers. Definition of the subgenre's core, share it with everyone interested in power metal :)

Score doesn't matter, they don't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment