Sunday 28 December 2014

Piercing

I wonder if I will make this post public or it will join another 3 that I wrote but never published because they were too offensive or just plain boring/racist/stupid. You know, even I have my (low) standards and this blog isn't just a vomit and feces from my brain like the older ones

Anyway, todays topic is piercing.

I fucking hate it.

Thanks for reading, see ya all in 2015! :)


Nah, but seriously, a small piece of metal in the nose or earrings I can tolerate, but anything more is just disgusting to me. And as sexist bastard as I am- I don't care much about men in this area. Maybe it's because I never kiss passionately with men and don't consider starting a relationship with them :P

Just look at this...

I get it, for some people this is pure sex. And I don't mind fancy hair color. But her eyes are fake, shallow and not interesting at all, the amount of makeup on her face is absurd and after one kiss her face would look like the  Joker one (even worse, as we all would kiss Joker if he was still alive) and the piercing is ugly, even though it's small. I bet she can be a very pretty natural girl with no makeup or light one, without lenses or whatever it is that makes her eyes like this and without this metal in her face. But she chooses to be a plastic doll. Oh well.

That's why I always say- Don't wear metal on your face, your heart is where it belongs. I prefer Polish version of course- Metal siÄ™ nosi w sercu, a nie na ryju.


Thank You for reading! Yes, You. No, not him, he's ugly. Yea, You there, little fella. Stay strong in 2015.




PS. While writing this shit I found this little button down in the corner of the edit page
Isn't it amazing? Why wasn't it there when all 13 yo girls were blogging back in the day? Imagine all that complaining could be done to someone from Blogger, so many internauts would be free from the constant complaining!
IT
IS
THE
BEST
THING
EVER!

PPS: I didn't click it, I don't know what it does actually xD

No comments:

Post a Comment