Tuesday 10 November 2015

Lazy November post: fat Adele, bald manga and male fashion sense

Not much going in the music territory- Swallow The Sun soon (get it?) releases their monstrual album, some gigs in December. So lemme just write a bunch of random stuff from my mind:

- fashion is going really weird recently, I bet You all are aware how should a modern man look. And I can't help but wonder how did it happen that some men really go for it. Ey, pssst, remember one thing? WE ARE MEN, WE DRESS IN WHAT THE HELL WE WANT. Some people really need to check their gender sometimes.

- found out a manga and anime One Punch Man. I usually don't care about stuff like that, as I'm comfy with what I know (Full Metal Alchemist, Dragon Ball, Hellsing, Attack on Titan, Detroit Metal City, you know, the awesome-but-not-that-perverted-and-weird stuff, unlike some anime about a guy having a demon in his penis), but I was unable to skip this stuff- this is the best parody manga I've read for a long time. It's really something original and funny, I highly recommend checking this one out.

- looping this over and over, some kind of cyberpunk influenced modern melodic progmelodeath. I have no idea, but I dig it so hard.

- I'm back into gaming a bit, first refreshing very old memories with Gothic I and II, Rayman 2 and 3 and kicking some ass in Killing Floor and Worms. A bit into Rocket League, but I still suck in it (Bronze I league)

- New Adele song broke down the Internet. Well, fuck that- it might be sung ok, but the lyrics are fucking crap- another song like "so yeah, I was a bitch and I'm sorry for breaking Your heart. I wonder why You are not responding to my calls, guess it doesn't effect You as I thought, You never loved me. Well, at least I tried to apologise"- thanks Adele for ruining new generation of young girls with that crap. Fucking fat cunt.

And that's it for now, before 2016 get ready for my favourite picks in best album of 2015. Not that anyone cares, but hey, I write my blog for myself, I'm just kind enough to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment