Sunday 14 September 2014

Death Sentence?

Ok, so I've seen some people commenting that they should restore death sentence to pedophiles, child murderers and so on. While normally I see killing people as a pretty harmless hobby with a lot of healthy movement involved this however got me thinking if it's a good idea. A goverment, a country, a society being a final judge of someone's life. A collective that decides whenever You should be alive or not. As a metalhead I was physically and verbally attacked by people , also called a satanist. A majority of people thinks I'm something bad. While I'm not quite known of killing and raping children ), I still kinda think, taking under consideration a fact that a majority of people are fucking retarded ("look how dumb an average person is, and realize that half of them is even more stupid!" ), that a country shouldn't ever go back into killing people and calling it justice. But I also think that those rapists shouldn't be comfy in their prisons for the rest of their lives, it's a waste of food and space, also I think a revenge is a nice thing and parents of the raped/killed children shouldn't be unable to have some. So, a solution is quite simple- those rapists should me marked as "persona non grata extreme". They would be outcasts, unable to get any help or resources from their country and everyone would have a right to kill them if they wanted without any repercussions (aside maybe being forced to clean the body after).Everyone who would be angry that those people are still alive would have a free hand to torture and kill the bastards, also it would be way cheaper for the country this way :) No posts about music, sorry, I'm on vacation :D

No comments:

Post a Comment